- Must have knowledge in basic camera operation, preferably DSLR or mirrorless camera
- Bring your own camera, any brand or model if you have one
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
1. Importance of photographing artworks
– for printing
– for internet use
2. Why not scan your artwork?
3. Is mobile phone ideal for photographing an artwork?
4. What camera to use?
– Use the right gear and settings
– Position your artwork and camera properly
– Watch out for reflections
– Use gray card or color checker
– Do some post-processing
5. Tips to photographing artworks
ENHANCING AND OPTIMIZING ARTWORK IMAGES
2. Enhance your image
3. Resizing your image
4. What resolution to use
– for print
– for web
5. What file format to use?
– Jpeg or jpg
6. How to save files systematically
7. Optimizing the image file
8. Why backing up your file is important?
9. Tips on digitizing artworks