Gateway Art Fair Information and Guidelines
Oct 6 (9pm – 11:50pm)
Oct 7 (5am – 9:30am)
Oct 9 (10pm – 11:50pm)
Payment will be centralized through Ticketnet acting as cashier
– after payment to the cashier, the artwork can be hand over to the buyer after showing proof of payment
– release of payment to artists is from 2 to 4 weeks after the art fair
Commission/Donation to Gateway Gallery per artwork sold is 21%
15% goes to Gateway
3% admin fee (goes to Ticketnet)
3% bank fee (goes to Ticketnet)
Participating art groups are expected to reach a minimum sales target of Php 30,000 for the 3-day art fair
– failure to reach the target means we will not be invited/allowed to join the next Gateway Art Fair
Participating artists or sales person must STRICTLY FOLLOW the opening and closing times
– Oct 7-8 (Friday/Saturday) – 10am – 10pm
– Oct 9 (Sunday) – 10am – 9pm
– penalty will be meted if we do not open on time
Artworks must be
– ready to hang
– we will curate and install artworks ourselves
– bring screws and nylon
Please provide the following info at least 2 days before ingress.
– Name of Artist
– Title of Artwork
Photo of Artwork
Please provide a digital copy of your artwork/s for posting in social media and catalogue
– 300 dpi resolution
– 1200 pixels in its longest side
– jpg format
– title-of-artwwork_artist-name.jpg – PLEASE FOLLOW THIS FORMAT OR YOUR IMAGE WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED
Send artwork photo and details thru email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have comments, suggestions or other concerns, please send a message through our Messenger group chat.
Thank you and good luck everyone!