sining at Kalinangan ng Kalilayan Art Exhibition
(Arts and Culture of Quezon)
August 22-26, 2022
SM City Lucena, Lucena City
1. Participation to the SM City Lucena exhibit is by invitation only. Please do not send or share the email invitation or this page to other artists.
2. Exhibition Theme: people, places, festivals, culture and tradition found in Quezon province.
3. Artists may submit a maximum of 4 artworks and must follow the specifications below:
a. Size: 18 x 24 in
b. Medium: any
c. Material: any
d. Framed: YES
e. Orientation: portrait or landscape
4. Participating artist shall pay a participation fee of Php500 which is non-refundable. DEADLINE OF PAYMENT: August 1, 2022.
5. Ingress: Artworks may be ingressed at the Pahiyas Art Gallery 2 days prior to the opening day of the exhibition. Other artists may ingress their artworks at SM City Lucena 1 day before the opening. Details will be announced and sent to messenger or mobile phones.
6. Egress: Artworks may be pulled out after closing time on the last day of exhibition. Artworks may be pulled out from the Pahiyas Art Gallery the following day.
7. Pahiyas Art Gallery shall be tasked for the following:
a. Transport of the artworks to the venue and back
b. Install exhibitions and handle artworks
c. Handle clients and communications on behalf of the artists
d. Provide personnel to man the exhibit
e. Handle communication, invitation, etc with guests and sponsors
g. Prepare program, food, etc for the opening reception
8. Artworks may be sold discreetly or outside the premises of SM City Lucena.
9. Pahiyas Art Gallery will deduct 20% commission for every artwork sold.
10. Artwork that is still on exhibit and sold by the artist on his personal capacity shall also be subjected to 20% commission.
11. In case of pull out by the artist within the exhibit period, a 20% penalty based on the artwork’s published price will be collected by Pahiyas Art Gallery.
12. Payment for sold artworks shall be made to the artist once the artwork has been delivered and received by the client in good order and condition.
13. Confirmation of participation shall become final only when participation fee has been paid in full.
14. Revision to this guidelines may be added from time to time without prior consent and shall be sent to your email/messenger account.